Looking for attic insulation installers serving the St. George, Utah area? Consider your search over. Big City Insulation has all your needs covered!
We work with homeowners and builders for both retrofit and new construction projects. Our professionals install different insulation materials to help ensure your attic and home are as energy-efficient as possible. We offer:
Get a quote for your attic insulation in St. George or a surrounding area today by filling out the form on this page or calling 435-215-4127.
Insulating Your Attic
As a significant source of energy loss in homes, the attic should be properly insulated. Even if yours isn’t finished, it’s important to insulate it. In fact, failing to ensure you have the right amount of insulation in your attic can hinder your energy efficiency attempts.
Depending on your attic and unique situation, different materials may be the most viable solution (there is no one type of insulation right for every attic space). Fiberglass batt insulation is one of the most commonly installed types of insulation and works well in many attics. Blown-in fiberglass is ideal for filling in small gaps and cracks and has excellent soundproofing abilities. Cellulose not only is one of the most environmentally friendly insulation materials, but, like blow-in fiberglass, it’s a good sound absorber.
Insulating (or re-insulating) your attic can help:
- Lower energy bills
- Make your home a more comfortable space
- Create a uniform temperature throughout your house
- Reduce outside noises
- Create a healthier environment inside your home
Keeping your home or office comfortable and energy efficient is probably at the top of your list. At Big City Insulation, we make that easy by offering not only insulation installation but also insulation removal and air sealing:
- Insulation removal: If you have old or damaged insulation in your attic, our experienced team will remove and replace it so you can gain the most energy savings.
- Air sealing: Insulating and air sealing go hand in hand because air leaks can undermine the performance of insulation. There are many sources of air leaks, from the attic to the windows, so sealing is extremely important.
Get a Quote for Your Attic Insulation in the St. George, UT Area!
Ready to insulate your attic? Contact Big City Insulation and schedule a FREE consultation today! We serve homeowners throughout St. George and the surrounding areas in Utah. Contact us online or by phone at 435-215-4127 to schedule your attic insulation project or get an estimate!